[12 year old kid from the 50s who plays baseball voice] why i oughta
lms if u wanna sniff coke out of al pacino’s asshole
my pet peeve is when someone ignores you
like if we have a problem then let’s fucking address it
guess what I just got!!!
meet Spartacus everyone….
THIS. 100 times, this.
Dude, this is so well said.
A perfect description.
honduran white tent bats roosting under a heliconia leaf, which they sever down the length of its midrib to create a ‘tent’ that provides a waterproof shelter and protection from potential predators.
- It’s called Master of the Universe.
- It was originally published on Fanfiction.net (aka where fanfiction goes to die).
- E.L. James’ pen name was Snowqueens Icedragon because of course it was.
- Snowqueens Icedragon does not use quotation marks.
- She does, however, make up expressions like "my very small inner goddess sways in a gentle victorious samba" and “I can almost hear his sphinx-like smile through the phone.”
- They spend more time filling out sex-related paperwork than they do actually having sex.
- This is my reaction to all of the sex scenes:
- Because the human body doesn’t work like that.
- This is my reaction to everything else:
- Because the english language doesn’t work like that.
The 50 Shades of Grey trailer just dropped, so here’s a link to the original Twilight fanfiction that the book is “based” off of, because if you’re gonna read the book before you see the movie you might as well read it in its original format.
Reblogging because the reaction gifs are spot on.
I couldn’t stand FSOG and couldn’t make it past the sporking of the second book - but if you’re interested in the “original” fanfiction, now you have it. And if you’re interested in some genius sporking of it:
The audio ones are the best.
Manwithoutabody has been doing a reading of this story as well, with plenty of clips thrown in to make it funnier.
“Front Toward Enemy" - M18 Claymore Instructions